The membrane switch, also known as a touch keyboard, is made of soft materials such as PC, PVC, PET, FPC, and double-sided tape, and is made of screen printing technology. Conductive and electronic switch functions in one plastic electronic product.
1. It's mall and lightweight: The weight of a general membrane switch ranges from a few grams to dozens of grams, which is very easy to carry and disassemble.
2. It's beautiful: Modern and perfect silk-screen technology are with perfect design, which can make any patterns you need.
3. It's sealing: Using unique technology, it can make the membrane switch be waterproof, oil-proof, anti-pollution, anti-static interference, and other functions.
4. It has excellent electrical conductivity: the circuit of the switch can be printed with carbon paste, silver paste, copper plate, etc., and the conductive layer can be folded at will. And the resistance can be controlled at any resistance you want. The membrane switch can even receive high-voltage electric shocks of hundreds of thousands of volts without damaging its functions with the special technology.
5. The cost is low: The price of some membrane switches is only a few cents. Compared with an electronic component product with so many functions, its price advantage is not comparable to other similar products.
6. It has long service life: because the material used in the membrane switch has good insulation, heat resistance, folding resistance, and high resilience, and the printing of the pattern is printed on the reverse side so that the silkscreen pattern will not be damaged. So the service life of the membrane switch can generally reach more than three years.
1. The sealing of the waterproof membrane switch
The main feature is that a waterproof insulating layer is coated on the conductive circuit surface so that the conductive circuit and the pressure-sensitive adhesive layer do not directly touch. In addition, the membrane switch does not open holes within 5mm of the conductive lines between the upper and lower circuit surfaces, and the interlayer ventilation holes are not communicated with the outside world.
2. Waterproof membrane switch is waterproof and moisture-proof
The case where insulation resistance of the conductive line is lowered due to the moisture absorption of the adhesive layer and the moisture penetrates into the circuit. Therefore, the waterproof membrane switch has better waterproof and moisture-proof functions.
3. The waterproof membrane switch has a strong waterproof function
The membrane switch is made of high-performance waterproof materials, so that the product can operate in a 95% humid environment without worrying about rain, and can be used in harsh environments.