(1) Double-sided tape for non-woven substrates
The membrane switch non-woven substrate double-sided adhesive is composed of non-woven substrate coated with acrylic adhesive on both sides: such as 3M9448, 3M9080, 3M9075, etc. The adhesive has good viscosity and processability. Generally, the long-term temperature resistance is 70-80 °C, the short-term temperature resistance is 100-120 °C, and the thickness is generally 0.08-0.15MM. It is suitable for nameplates, plastic lamination, automobiles, mobile phones, electrical appliances, sponges, rubber, signs, paper products, toys and other industries, home appliances and electronic instrument parts assembly, display lenses.
(2) Double-sided tape without substrate
Double-sided adhesive without substrate is directly coated with acrylic adhesive: such as 3M467, 3M468, 3M9473, etc. Double-sided adhesive without substrate has excellent bonding effect, can prevent falling off and excellent waterproof performance, good processability, good temperature resistance, short-term temperature resistance 204-230 ℃, general long-term temperature resistance 120-145 ℃, thickness is average It is 0.05-0.13MM, suitable for the bonding of nameplates, panels and decorative parts.
(3) PET substrate double-sided tape
It is composed of PET substrate coated with acrylic adhesive on both sides: such as 3M9495MP, 3M9795B, 3M9495LE. Membrane switch PET substrate double-sided tape has good temperature resistance and strong shear resistance. Generally, long-term temperature resistance is 100-125 °C, short-term temperature resistance is 150-200 °C, and the thickness is generally 0.048-0.2MM. It is suitable for nameplates, LCDs, decorations, decorative pieces of bonding.
(1) Clean and dry the adhesive surface first. Generally, it is recommended to use a cloth dipped in a mixture of 1:1 IPA (isopropyl alcohol) and water to wipe and clean the surface until the surface is completely dry.
(2) After the cleaning solvent is dried, stick the tape on the adhesive surface, and apply a pressure of about 15PSI (1.05kg/cm2 ) with a roller or other means to make it effectively bonded.
(3) Tear off the tape release paper, then stick the material to be laminated, and also apply 15PSI pressure to make it fit effectively. To remove air bubbles, the pressure should be increased up to the limit that the item can withstand.
(4) The ideal temperature for pasting is 15-38°C, not lower than 10°C.
(5) When the membrane switch tape is bonded, one end should be attached first, and then slowly pressed to the other end, and the tape should be peeled off while sticking to reduce the probability of air bubbles. The suitable environmental requirements for the storage of 3M double-sided tape: the temperature is 19-23 ℃, and the humidity is 40-60%.