As modern electronic products need to use a wider range of thin film switch, the number of customers who need professionally customized thin film switch also increases. Most of the customized thin film switches require a feel, so the key points need to be installed with metal shrapnel. The requirements of the paste assembly operation are also higher. In order to facilitate the guidance of pasting and quality control, the precautions for pasting and storage of thin film switch are as follows:
1. Cleaning: Clean the liner, casing, or pasting (the surface to be pasted is required to be flat, rust-free, oil-free, and dust-free);
2. Check the size: Put the membrane switch on the place to be pasted to compare whether it is qualified;
3. Alignment: Peel off the release paper on the back of the membrane switch by about 10mm from the edge (the area without buttons is suitable), then paste it to the corresponding position, check the position of the entire switch, and then continue to paste;
4. Paste: Peel and paste at the same time (the curved surface of the membrane switch should not be greater than 15°).
5. If the product with the release paper on the back is peeled off during the pasting process and needs to be placed first, it should be placed on the opposite side to prevent it from sticking to other objects.
1. The transparent film on the front and back of the thin film switch is used to protect the display window of the thin film switch from being scratched and cannot be easily torn off;
2. The bubble film lined between the membrane switches is used to reduce the pressure on the keys to prevent failure and should be retained;
3. After taking out some of the membrane switches from the original packaging, they should be bundled as they are and not too tight;
4. Products with metal shrapnel and hot-pressed convex hulls need to be boxed and placed vertically to prevent long-term heavy pressing of the keys from causing the feel to fail;
5. The connecting wire of the membrane switch should be well protected and should not be placed downward;
6. Products with windows or products with metal shrapnel and hot-pressed convex hulls should prevent the material from bending under force, otherwise it may leave creases or affect the performance of the metal shrapnel;
7. Thin film switch should be stored in a room at room temperature, and should be dust-proof and moisture-proof, and ensure that there is no acid, alkali or other corrosive gases in the surrounding air.